Kyper as Houdini:
6 months ago Kyper used to sleep in his car seat all the time. It was the only way that we could get a long stretch of time from him. Now, he can escape it and we know how. The other day he fell asleep in his car seat while in the car, so we figured we'd let him stay there. Joel put car seat with sleeping Kyper in the crib. About 20-30 minutes later I hear Kyper awake. Not crying, just talking to himself. He really had slept long enough counting the time in the car, so I went in to check on him. There he was sitting in the crib at the foot of his car seat. (Joel has unbuckled him.) We were trying to figure out how he did it, so the other day before we had to leave I just let Kyper sit in the car seat without buckling him in. Ta-da!
Kyper found a new Kyper Cave:

1 comment:
Kyper's got the "escape" down pat... what a cuttee pie. :) Enjoy enjoy enjoy.
Post a Comment