We captured more video evidence of Ky crawling. Here it is:
We are off to the zoo today, so I'll probably have some pictures to post from that adventure later in the week.
Seder dinner--actually not too much to report on. We basically learned about what happens at a typical Jewish home to celebrate Passover. It was more of a lecture type thing, and not the actual dinner. I was a little disappointed, I thought it would be more interactive and that we would actual recite some of the prayers and scripture that they go through. I also thought the person leading it would talk a little more about how Jews in the Biblical times would have celebrated it. Finally, he didn't really touch on the fact that this was the dinner that Jesus had the night before his death. He did talk a lot about about how Jews can't see Jesus as the their savior. (The leader was a Messanic Jew--so he believes in Jesus as the Messiah.) I guess I felt like I didn't get as much as I wanted out of it. But, it was still cool and I learned a few things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it!!! Have fun at the ZOO!! I cant wait to see Kyper he is SOOOOO CUTE!! and so Big!!!!
Post a Comment