Starting at number 9 and counting down and for your enjoyment I included pictures with a few of them.
9. House-sitting for six months for a couple who taught English in China (Jan 1 to July 1).
8. Joel taking and passing boards (June)
7. Joel starting his third year of medical school--half way! (August 3)
6. Kyper's baptism (October)
5. Moving to Detroit with a one week old (July 22nd--one day before Blueberry's due date*)
4. Being able to be a stay-at-home mom and watch Kyper grow and develop (July 14-present)
3. Hearing Blueberry's heartbeat each time I went to the doctor (Jan.-July)*
2. Seeing Blueberry on the ultrasound (March 10, 2009)*

1. Kyper's birthday! (July 14, 2009)
*I refer to Kyper as Blueberry whenever I talk about being pregnant with him. We actually don't call him Blueberry anymore and really never did once he was born. But, to me when I think about my pregnancy I think of Blueberry and not Kyper. I think one reason for this is that we didn't know the gender until his birthday. (The other reason, which I am sure Joel is more inclined to think, is that I am just weird.)
Coming posts (hopefully within the next week):
--a recap of the Phillips' Christmas and New Years celebrations
--more on Abraham Kuyper and the reason behind Kyper's name.
--the best deal of 2010 so far, in regards to furniture.

1 comment:
Loved it!
Post a Comment