Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Calvin, Calvin Sing We All to Thee...

Poor Calvin. They lost to Hope today. It was THE big game; the one that was broadcast out to different satellite locations. (They actually play each other more than once a season, but they only broadcast one.) Joel and I like to go to these, so we hit up the site in Troy. It was fun. We were a little disappointed in the Calvin crowd--we think there were only about 4-6 of us there. There were a lot more Hope alum. Oh well. Calvin could have won the game if they had made more free throws, but alas, this was not the game. Again, oh well. There is always next time. We didn't take any pictures while we were there, but here are some of the three of us in our Calvin gear.

(I didn't realize until after we got home that Kyper and I matched very well. :))

No comments: