
That's right...she did take me to the zoo...but that is not out of the ordinary. She surprised me with a new zoom lens for my camera! It is a 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 It is super cool and I can get amazing detail. I can't wait to use it on our Florida vacation and up at the cottage!
I have an awesome wife who knew I have been wanting this lens since I bought the camera 3 years ago, and decided to get it for me. She did her homework, emailing friends and my dad to see what lens she should go with. I think all that work paid off; it is an superb lens.
I am proud of her for pulling off this surprise. She is especially happy with herself for accomplishing this feat. She got me!

2 comments:
This is awesome! Good job Julie for pulling off the surprise!
I can't wait either for you to use it on your FL vacation! woot woot!
Good job Julie!! Joel is a lucky man!
Post a Comment