This morning, I got to drive up to my friend Melissa's house and see her new little girl. (This is my second time seeing baby Lauren. She is a cutie pie!)
Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the new baby. But, let me say we need to send up lots of Thanksgivings for this little girl. Melissa had to be on ten-weeks of bed rest before Lauren made her appearance in this world. Due to the ten weeks of bed rest Lauren did not come early and was born at the perfect time. She is healthy and her mommy and daddy really love her!
Okay, baby Lauren has nothing to do with trees. After my morning visit, I arrive home and find this in my front yard:
We don't have and never did have a tree anywhere in our yard. Weird.
(Actually, I did notice when I left that workers were cutting a tree down at one or two houses down behind us--does that even make sense. Still kind of weird that it ended up in my front yard though.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment