I have done this before, but I will be adding a new thing I am thankful for each day until Thanksgiving to really prepare for the day. A few notes:
I probably should do this for the entire year, because we should be thankful everyday. I should specifically do this on bad days. Thinking about all I have to be thankful for is a great way for a bad mood to turn into a good mood.
The items I put on here are not in any particular order. Although, to be honest I am most thankful for Jesus. I know that he will technically be at the bottom of the list, since the new items get added to the top. But, you can think of it this way. Jesus is my foundation. Everything I have to be thankful for is due to him and knowing him as my savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment