Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Some fun Holiday Ideas


Guess what?  Shutterfly is giving 50 free holiday cards away to bloggers!  All you need to do is write a review about them and tell your blog readers what you like about Shutterfly.  Here is a link to this promotion:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Joel and I have used Shutterfly many times in the past.   Not only, can you upload all your digital pictures on Shutterfly and store them there free of charge and print individual pictures, Shutterfly also offers many products that you can make with your pictures.  In the past Joel and I have printed pictures to put in our own frames as well as give to family members.  We have thought they are very reasonably priced for individual pictures and the quality of the print is very good.  I plan on using Shutterfly to make photo albums of our little family as well.    We can get the prints shipped right to our house or send them to our family and friends.
I really like receiving photo cards from our family and friends whether it is for a baby announcement or a holiday card.  Since, having a baby I think it is good for us to send them as well so that our friends and family have a recent picture of our family.  Although it is difficult to find the perfect card (because there are so many to choose from), I have fun looking at all the fun designs and feel great when I find the one that fits our family.  Here are some that I found that might be in contention for this year’s holiday card:

I love the colors, the snowflakes and that you can put three pictures on this one.  Plus this one folds, so we can put a nice Christmas message inside.

I love the way the red just fades into the picture.  I would need to find a cool black and white family photo to use for this one.
I like this because it is one big picture plus you can write a message inside.  I love keeping the photo cards I get of other people and this one would be a great one to keep on the fridge.  I love the word Joy on it, because that is what holidays and family bring me—Joy!

I guess you will have to wait and see what one I actually choose. :)

Shutterfly has some other great products.  I actually don’t want to tell you about a few of them, because it may be giving away a Christmas secret away to some of my blog readers. ;)  But, know that Shutterfly has some great products that you can give as gifts!  Go on over to their website and see for yourself--click here.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I am SOO doing this now! way to go posting it, such a great deal! I'm excited:) happy thankgiving guys!