Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monkeying Around and More Fall Activities

I just thought I would share some fun pictures and videos with you from some recent happenings.  I don't have any pictures from our Halloween evening.  We headed to our church and went to a few trunks and then walked around the neighborhood with our friends that have older kids.  Since Kyper doesn't really eat that much candy and can't have peanut butter yet, we didn't get too much candy.  He did get a couple tootsie rolls, so I let him have one today.  He enjoyed that.  :)

 Kyper can't seem to walk very well when there is a monkey on his back.
Kyper helping carve the pumpkin

Argh!  I'm a pirate pumpkin

Halloween 2010 Kyper our monkey

Kyper loves bears at the zoo

The polar bear stretching


Here he is in his monkey costume.

We got Kyper a cool new ball.  Here's what happened next. 
Don't worry he was fine.  We all laughed and then proceeded to play the game again.

 
This was the fun activity we did today.  It was laundry day.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a cute little monkey!