After Bethany's wedding, Kyper and I got to spend the week at the cottage. Joel had to start his last rotation of his third year--Palliative Medicine/Hospice.
Here are some pictures of from the week.
First some artistic ones:



Kyper throwing rocks into the lake.

Kyper crawled along the shore on his own. He loves he water!

Kyper with Lewis at 11 months!

Family picture

Kyper started eating big people food a little bit before we headed to the cottage. This boy loves to eat. Here is the first time he had spaghetti.

"How do Grandpa's glasses look on me mom?"

My mom was eating yougurt--guess who thought he needed some. He loves food so much. He knows the minute someone is eating something and will go to them and beg for some. (Kind of makes me think of a dog--yes I realize I just said that about my son. I also want to note that this child is not starved, so he really does not need to beg.)

A few notes about the week. First, On Tuesday it was cooler and a little rainy, so my parents, myself and Kyper went to Traverse City. Second, since Joel's rotation is in Grand Rapids he was able to join us on Wednesday and Thursday after his rotation.
2 comments:
Great pictures, looks like you had fun at the cottage! I can't believe how much older Kyper looks again--that boy needs to slow down! :) We're excited to see you guys this weekend, it's been a long time!
Ahh to be up north at a cottage...looks wonderful and beautiful! We're hoping to spend a couple weeks in Michigan next summer and hopefully do the same. And our baby girl will be about Kyper's age then! Crazy!
Post a Comment