Yes, Joel, Kyper and I are still alive. We've been quite busy, so there will be many blogposts in the future. We are in the middle of a rotation in Grand Rapids and then off to IA for a week. After the week in IA, Joel will officially be a fourth year student. :)
Here are the main highlights from the last two weeks:
June 11 was my birthday, June 12 we headed to the cottage. June 13 was my friend Bethany's wedding and we moved into Tim and Melanie's house. June 14-June 18 I was at the cottage. June 19 I met up with some college roommates and Joel went to Detroit for a Tiger's game and mow our lawn. June 20-father's day and birthday party for Nathaniel and Joel. June 21--a day of rest! June 22-babysat for my nieces, and Joel's birthday. June 23 headed to Detroit. June 24 went to work in Detroit. Today--I had an appointment in Detroit with Kyper in the morning and then drove back to the west side.
See we've been busy. I will post more about some of the above activities and days when I am on Joel's computer, which has the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment