Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday and Wedding Weekend

Okay, so here are some pictures from my birthday and wedding weekend. June 11-13.

June 11 was my birthday. I don't have any pictures from a birthday party as much as I have pictures from the shower we threw for Bethany that night. We went to Mel's cottage for it and just had a low key evening talking with the Mellons and Bethany's sisters and sister-in-law. Joel took me out for dinner for my birthday and then we joined the girl's at the cottage. It was one of the best birthday gifts ever to see 5 of the Mellons on my birthday. G was sadly missed.




June 12 we spent up at the cottage. Kyper went swimming, ate Jones' ice cream, went on paddle boat ride, and played with Grandpa and Grandma Koning.
I just wanted to throw this picture in here to compare Kyper--the above picture is when he is 11 months and below is his first paddle boat ride when he was 2 months old! CRAZY!



June 13 was Bethany and Justin's wedding. It was a great time!

Here are just the girls. Again, G was missed!

And here we are with our spice. :)
Typical Joel--pull a funny face when the others in the pictures look awesome.

We made our own dance party in the back of the room.
Beautiful women and beautiful friends.

1 comment:

Rebecca B said...

Looks like a lovely time! Wish I could have been there! Hopefully we can plan a mellons' weekend sometime this year...