Fortunately or unfortunately, Joel had the camera at my brother's bachelor party! A group of about 14 guys headed to Detroit for the evening to go to a Tiger's game for the party. Joel's car went early so he could mow our lawn. Thanks guys! Here are some pictures from that event:
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Another Mini College Reunion and a Bachelor Party
After coming home from the cottage, I got to spend two days with my old college roommates in Grand Rapids. Jenn is doing a residency in Grand Rapids, so she and her husband live there. Kari and Amanda both live in Illinois. So, we met up in GR. We basically hung out at Jenn's house. I met her husband, who speaks limited English--this fact comes into play later on in a few stories. On Friday, Joel watched Kyper so I could just hang out with the girls. On Saturday, Kyper got to come along with me, therefore everyone could meet him. Joe, Jenn's husband, loved him and decided to call him Krisper instead of Kyper. Even though the girls had heard him pronounce Kyper correctly. on Saturday, we drove to Calvin and got to see the new field house and walked around campus. We also went to the house Jenn and Joe are going to move to. We did dinner and then I headed home. On the way out the door, Jenn gave me a bag full of frozen fish. I said I would take some even though I don't like fish, because Joel does. Since Joe has limited English he does not work, so he goes fishing all the time. Their freezer is full of fish! Here is the funny part of the story, I put the bag in the freezer when I got to Tim and Melanie's (where we are staying). Some of the ziploc baggies fell out and I thought I got them all. But on Monday morning there was an awful smell in my car and I found out that I missed on ziploc baggie. So either a catfish or trout was hanging out in my car for two days! Yuck! The smell is gone with the help of open windows and baking soda. Sorry, no pictures from this mini-reunion since I didn't have the camera.
Fortunately or unfortunately, Joel had the camera at my brother's bachelor party! A group of about 14 guys headed to Detroit for the evening to go to a Tiger's game for the party. Joel's car went early so he could mow our lawn. Thanks guys! Here are some pictures from that event:



Fortunately or unfortunately, Joel had the camera at my brother's bachelor party! A group of about 14 guys headed to Detroit for the evening to go to a Tiger's game for the party. Joel's car went early so he could mow our lawn. Thanks guys! Here are some pictures from that event:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment