Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A New Ingredient?

A few months ago I wrote about how I just can't get cookies right. Well, today the cookies were not flat and tasted really good. Actually, I think they are some of the best chocolate/butterscotch cookies I ever made. But as I was eating one, I feel something hard. I thought "huh, that isn't right." I proceeded to pick part of a twisty tie out of my mouth. You can laugh; I did. So, I got all the ingredients right, except it seems like I added a twisty tie. It adds to the texture. Haha. I guess this batch of cookies will keep us on our feet seeing as I am not sure if there is any more twisty tie or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad YOU got it, instead of someone else?!
We cooks all have stories like that!