Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthdays

I am thankful for birthdays. I thought of this item today, because it is 3 people's birthdays today. All hold a special place in my heart and who I love a ton! First, my dad. He is amazing. I am thankful that he is celebrating another year of life today. Second, my sister. My sister, Susan, is an amazing woman. I love her dearly. I am thankful she is celebrating another year of life. Third, my niece, Sydney, is turning 4 today. She is such a joyful little girl and makes me smile. I am thankful she is celebrating another year of life! (The only sad thing is that I won't get to see any of them today.)

I love birthdays. (I hope I always feel this way about my birthday.) Life is such a miracle and a gift. I love being able to celebrate those things on birthdays.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, SUSAN, and SYDNEY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

huzzah huzzah huzzah!

Does that make me sound old?

Birthdays are sweet.

A and C said...

thank you for the kind words. i will definitely pass them on. hope you are doing well!

--amanda