HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



I was waiting till close to the end of November to tell everyone how thankful I am about Joel. Maybe you could say that I am saving the best for last.
Joel is my best friend. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I can't believe I have known him for 8 years. It seems like I have known him forever, but at the same time can't believe how fast the time has gone by either. I have a lot to be thankful for when I think about Joel. He has taught me a lot! He has brought out the best in me. He makes me happy. He is intelligent. He is following God's calling for his life. He is a Christian man and a man of integrity. It is hard me to put into words what he means to me, so I probably won't write much more. I thank God everyday for Joel and what he has brought to my life. I am so incredibly happy that he is the man that God made for me to be my husband. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. I am excited to see the adventures God has planned for us. I love you, Joel.

3 comments:
Spouses are as good as thankful gets.
Those are the cutest pictures!!
two peas in a pod. i'm thankful for joel too.
and for you.
yay Jesus!
Post a Comment