Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

My New Side List

I decided that since we are closing in on Thanksgiving (probably my favorite Holiday) I am going to make a list of things I am thankful for. So, each day I will add something to my list that is on the side of my blog. I hope this reminds you to also think about the things you are thankful for.

I won't do this each day, but today I need to explain who I am thankful for.

Erin has been one of my dearest friends since we sat next to each other in biology class at Holland Christian. (Dr. VanderKooy I thank you for this!) I still call her one of my best friends. We don't talk often, but I get a weekly email check-in from her( and my other best friends). I want to send a huge hug and my love to Erin, her husband Matt, and their new little baby girl.

They welcomed Lucy Ann into the world today. She was born around 10 am (EST). She weighed 7 lbs, 5 oz and was 20 inches long. I can not wait to meet the newest member of the Ehinger family and the Mellons. (I am sad that it won't be until Christmas). I am also happy to report that the email I received from Matt stated that mom and baby are doing well.

I love you, Erin, Matt, and Lucy!!