I took both kiddos to the doctor yesterday for their well child check ups.
Kyper is now the big 0-3.
He is 38.5 inches tall and weighs 34.5 lbs. He was so brave at the doctor's this time. He normally cries when we get to the exam room, but there were no tears! He was a little anxious at times, but he listened well to me and the doctor. The doctor even made him laugh. He had to get poked 2 times. Once to check iron levels and the other to do a tb test. Again, no tears. He told me it didn't even hurt!
Anja is now 3 months old. (I saw a 2 day old baby while at the doctors and she looks so big already compared to a 2 day old.)
She was 23.5 inches tall and weighs 11 lbs 9 oz. She is an excellent nurser and her growth is encouraging to me--I know she is getting enough. She only had to be poked once to check for the iron levels. I think it was more that they had hold of her hand, but she did cry while they drew her blood. Who can blame her though. But, her big brother was there to help comfort her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment