Joel had last Thursday off. I send Kyper to daycare on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, so I can do my grant writing work (or run an errand without a 2 year old). Joel has had a Tuesday or Thursday off in the past and I sometimes cancel the daycare, so we can have some family time (and save a little money). I didn't cancel this time though, because we had set up a time to meet with an accountant to do our taxes. We went to the accountant and had some time, so Joel and I went on a little impromptu date. We headed to lunch at Qdoba. We then went to Carter's and did a little shopping for Tator Tot. We bought a newborn girl and boy outfit to take to the hospital. It was a wonderful time with my husband.
By the way, which outfit do you think we will be using on Tator Tot's b-day?
Click HERE and take a guess. The name of the game is TatorTot.
I know I have a poll, but I like to know who thinks what. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment