Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Traverse City--week one

We arrived in Traverse City on a Sunday evening. We left after church--we really wanted to go to our church since we wouldn't be there for about 4 to 5 Sundays. Some of the highlights of the week.

One highlight throughout the weeks there was seeing the wildlife in our backyard. We spotted dear and turkeys.


Monday and Tuesday were pretty low-key days. Monday we did go for a walk along the West bay and through downtown Traverse City. Not too many pictures from those two days.

Joel had Wednesday morning off since he was going to work in the evening at the Red Wings Training Camp. (I should try to get him to blog about that experience.) So, Wednesday morning, we were able to drive up to Mission point. Kyper also got to swimming in Long Lake.


On Thursday Joel took Kyper to the West Bay and they watched some kite boarders. (I was working, so I didn't get to go.)


On Friday, we went hiking at Empire. It was a very easy hike with a great view at the end. My parents came that night and stayed the weekend. Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures of the weekend. (We got to follow the port-a-potties on the way. I think it is a funny picture, so I included it.)



No comments: