So, Kyperman is on the move. He started inching forward last Thursday at our library's baby story time. Since then he has gotten a little faster, more efficient, and his technique changes a little each day. He will soon be on all fours, but currently it is more like an inch worm. Here is a video of his forward movement. It is a new game that mom plays with him. I build (and try to finish) the tower out of his reach while he is on his way to knock it over. This video was taken last Friday, so like I said he gets a little better each day and soon this movement will be second nature and no work at all.
This morning he explored the whole house! Okay, not the kitchen or bathroom, because I didn't let him. :) At times I have a little shadow, he follows me around. Other times he couldn't care less about me and wants to explore on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thought this was adorable.
Fun Game! He is so handsome Julie!!!
Post a Comment