My sister requested some more pictures. So, here some are.
First Bath

Sleeping soundly

The Phillips Family

Grandma Koning meeting Kyper

Grandpa Koning meeting Kyper

Grandma Phillips meeting Kyper (Grandpa was on call, so couldn't make the trip :( We look forward to introducing Kyper to him sometime next week.)

Sleeping again

One of the most beautiful ears (his left is just as good!)--if you ask us.

Weighing in at 6lbs and 8.3 oz: KYPER!
4 comments:
Congrats! I really like pics 2, 3, and 7 in this post! You look like your normal self and he's so cute in 7! I was just thinking, I bet Julie had her baby and raced to check your site and was happy to see pics! I'll be praying for you guys and your move. I also like the name and knew where you got it before you had to explain! I really thought it would be a boy! Can't wait to see more pics of him growing up!
Hey! Thanks for the comment! I seriously cried looking at your pics. It's emotional and happy to see you as a MOM! I love it! It will be so cool to have our children meet sometime! You and Joel look super happy! I hope the Move goes as planned and you can get settled into your New Home soon! :) Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Kyper is so adorable! I'm so happy for you and I know you'll be great parents! Thanks for posting the pictures!
Congratulations! Kyper is so very very precious. A beautiful Family! Love the name Kyper Simon :)
Enjoy, Joel and Julie, Enjoy !
(and sleep too)
Love from Aunt Lil.
Post a Comment