Yes, we have had some rain, but not like last year. I know Michigan got some major rain when we were in town in June. Lots of flooding!
Oh, did you think this whole post was going to be all about rain showers...nope. I have had two baby showers here in Des Moines. The first one was thrown by some friends--church and DMU friends. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures (thanks to Monique who was the photographer for the morning.):
AM and Brandie--the planners. We had lots of good food.
The bought a beautiful orange (my favorite color) gerber daisy for a table decoration.
Genevieve, AM, and Laura taste testing baby food. Yummy.

The second shower was a joint work one for my co-worker who was due a week ahead of me. We were due a week apart. My co-worker already had her baby. She was induced for medical reasons at 37 weeks. Her daughter is beautiful, but does need some prayers. I am not sure on any specifics, so just pray. (That I know of she is still in the NICU and was born July 1.) Here are some pictures from that shower:
Genevieve and I showing our baby bellies
The fun cake they got for us.
The gift that Anawim Housing gave to Blueberry. THANKS!

No comments:
Post a Comment