Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Belly Pictures

32 weeks
33 weeks

34 weeks
35 Weeks (At Big Star!)
36 Weeks

7 comments:

Renee said...

U look Great! I can't belive it's almost here! And U are almost going to be in Michigan again!!!!!!! David and I talked about visiting you, Joel and Blueberry after you get settled in a bit. I'm so excited for you! I hope everything goes well! :)

Kari :o) said...

Yay! Not too much longer now. Have you found out blueberry's estimated weight as of your last appointment? :)

You look great!

Shawn and Brooke said...

dude, I am only hope that my butt looks as good as yours in these pics!!! unfortunately, i am already screwed, and I have like hmm 4 months to go :)

Stephanie said...

You two are so cute!

Lil said...

Dear Julie,
Love how you have been so faithful with your pictures and wearing the same outfit... brings a smile. and now I'm curious because there is something on the little table under the window . . . ? but it's too small for these eyes to identify ... ? is there a story there ? :)
Enjoy all the fun... praying for a healthy baby and all to go well. Love to you.

Christia said...

Julie I can't wait to see blueberry! You are totally cute!!

Melanie said...

good luck with the birth and all!