So, before heading to Detroit we decided to spend two and a half days in Holland. This way more family could meet
Kyper. Here are some pictures to enjoy:
Grandpa Phillips and Kyper lounging

Great Grandpa
Koning meeting the boy named after him

Great Grandma and Mom with
Kyper
Okay, I realize this doesn't have any other family members in it, but isn't this an absolutely adorable picture!!! Aunt Leah knit
Kyper this cute blueberry hat.

Uncle
Aren and Aunt Leah meeting
Kyper
He is going to be meeting more family tomorrow at my parent's house. I can't wait for my siblings to meet him and his cousins. I am sure we will be posting some pictures of these meetings as well. He is going to be well loved for sure! :)
6 comments:
that blueberry hat is adorable.
The blueberry hat is the cutest thing EVER!!! And he totally looks like Joel there.
that pic of him in the blueberry hat IS absolutely adorable! good luck with your move to Detroit!
I hope you enjoy your visit! You look great Julie! He is such a precious peanut! Love ya!
Happy you made it all of you. Journey's...sigh.
I don't think that blueberry hat and picture can be any cuter! I am so glad you are in your house now, I hope you are doing good and little Kyper is behaving:)
Post a Comment