Here are some more pictures of our trip to Holland.
Kyper meeting Great Grandma Van Farowe

Kyper meeting Aunt Susan and his cousins Peyton and Sydney.

Meeting Erin and Lucy.

His first visit to the beach! Touching his toes to Lake Michigan! (He's only 10 days old here!)

The only pictures I have of Kyper meeting my side of the family is with Great Grandma Van Farowe and Susan. He met almost all of my siblings and his cousins. Also, he got to meet all the extended Van Farowe family on Friday night. Then Saturday morning we had a brunch and he met Great Grandma Phillips, some of Joel's extended Phillips family and Rosema family. He has yet to meet his Uncle Jeff (and Jeff's girlfriend Jen), and his Uncle JP and Aunt Katie. (JP and Katie are coming this Thursday to visit!! Hurray!)
We made it safely to Detroit and are still in the process of unpacking boxes. I feel like I unpacked and settled a lot faster in my last couple moves, but then again I didn't have a newborn. :) We went to church on Sunday and it felt so good fo multiple reasons. We loved seeing old friends and it was good to get away from boxes for a bit. Hopefully, we will be all unpacked by the time Joel goes to rotations--this coming Monday! (What am I going to do without him home all day?!)
Okay, I need to take a break before Kyper is hungry again. :)
3 comments:
Love the picture of introducing Kyper to Lake MI!! :) He better start liking water. Glad to hear your move went o.k. Looking forward to meeting Kyper soon.
Chris D.V.
Such cute pictures! I really like Kyper's blueberry hat. Hope that unpacking continues to go well.
Hey Julie....cute pictures! I hope that you guys are getting more settled and that you do ok without "smarty pants" around all day! (good job Joel!) Hope to see ya soon! Joy
Post a Comment