What a post that is not about our baby?! Crazy.
Okay, so I just wanted to give a huge shout out to my husband!!! He is amazing. He took his Step One of boards on June 17. He just got his scores backed and passed! I always knew I married a smarty pants. :)
I love him and am very proud of all the work he has put into the last two years. I am excited to see how he enjoys the next two. Everyone can pray for Joel (well really all of us) as he starts his 3rd year rotations on August 3. First month is psych. Should be interesting.
I can't believe we are half way through medical school!
Again, congrats Joel! And, I am proud of you and love you!
(PS: not only is he a smarty pants, he is also an amazing father!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
please pass on my congrats to Joel. It's great to see all that hard work pay off. And I'm sure your support and general awesomeness contribute to his success as well!
YAY and congratulations to Joel - and to you too missy -, I think it's just as much work being the wifie! Now....bring on more pictures of Kyer!
A big congratulations to Joel!
Post a Comment