Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vivid and Odd Dreams

I heard that your dreams can become more vivid and odd during pregnancy. Totally true. I ahev had very odd dreams and I remember them a lot more than I used to. I have determined that my dreams typically fall into 2 categories. First, scary. One time I dreamt I saw Joel flip the Jetta. He was alright, but it was still scary! Second category is animals! I have had multiple dreams about different animals chasing me or just appearing in the dreams. One time a gorilla was chasing us (but the funny thing is I first had seen a hippo and someone else called it a moose.) My dream last night included me getting chased by a racoon that changed into a wolf. There you have it...my dreams. (I am actually looking forward to not remembering them agian.)

EDIT: I told Joel more details of my animal dreams and he was like "Julie do you think it is a odd that each time it is a mother protecting its babies" The gorilla was protecting its eggs--yea I know they don't have eggs. And, the wolf that was chasing me all started because the baby racoon/wolf got too close to us. Huh. We've had a good laugh about my animal dreams.

1 comment:

Amy DeYoung said...

I had crazy dreams too! In fact, the other night I had what seemed to be a pregnancy dream... let's hope not ;) Not yet anyways - lol. So excited for you two!