
Today, I have been blessed to be married to my best friend for FOUR years. I feel like I have known him my whole life and am so excited to spend many many more years with him! I am excited that we will be expanding to a family of three this year. I wouldn't want to be growing old or raising a family with anyone else. He makes me a better person and I hope he can say the same about me. The experiences I have gone through and will go through will be richer because Joel is in my life. It is amazing to be able to be married to my best friend!
Joel, I love you honey! I thank God everyday for you!

4 comments:
YEAH on 4 years of marriage. See you at knitting!!!
Congratulations you guys! I can still so vividly remember watching you guys commit your lives to each other, and the inspiration you were for us as a Christ-centered marriage, since we were newly engaged. And now look, four years down the road and I'm sure life's even better than you had ever imagined it could be!
Marriages are exactly as you described. You go together or not at all.
congrats to both of you!! 4 years is awesome!
Post a Comment