Melanie tagged me. I guess I have to share with everyone 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. Here we go:
1. After praying and before eating the first bite of dinner I have to have a drink of water (or whatever we are drinking that evening).
2. I either need to read or talk to Joel before I fall asleep. It is a way for me to calm down and not think about the day I just had or will have the next day.
3. I don't like to fly. The first flight I ever went on was to Spain. Before I went Joel gave me a teddy bear, because he knew I was scared of flying. So, now whenever I fly (which doesn't happen a lot) I take Louis--that's what we named my bear. In the meantime I keep Louis in a little compartment behind my side of the bed.
4. I don't like my feet being touched.
5. I was allergic to dairy products when I was younger. I have grown out of that allergy, but still do not drink milk even with my cereal! So, I eat cereal dry and with a spoon, which is what Joel thinks is so funny.
6. I like to wear my stocking cap inside during the winter months. Sometimes, I am even tempted to sleep with it on, because to save money on utilities we try to keep the temperature in our house very low and I can't not sleep with my head under the covers (maybe that is a 7th quirk, I'm not sure.)
Who to tag? Steph, Amanda, Amy, and Christia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ill have to try to remember do this when i've got time! :) :) it may be late in coming, but I'll try!
have a great trip to MI this weekend!
I have to have a drink of whatever we are having before I have dinner too! I like milk on my cereal, however, when I was running late to school (middle-high school) I often took a baggie of cheerios to eat dry to the bus stop or in the car! people used to make fun of me, but I would have been starving otherwise, breakfast is important!
Post a Comment