Thursday, October 9, 2008
Free Handbag
So, I told Joel the other day that I wanted to get a fashionable purse/handbag. Then I read Christia's blog about a free giveway contest from Handbag Planet. Here is the link: http://www.handbagplanet.com. They are giving a free hand bag away ever hour on their launch day. How cool is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you do realize that you've now increased your competition and now mine in winning that free handbag...
Do you have a Plato's closet? That'd be a good place to get a used one.
I've posted my quirks. Now we need to see who can win by getting the most quirks posted about the other person.
I got your email about the purse website...I loved it!! They seriously had the cutest purses on there! Thanks for sharing!
How fun that you were able to go home the other weekend! Your nieces and nephews are so cute. It is always fun to see family when you live so far from them!
Sounds like someone got a Handbag!! (sorry, i forgot to call you...)
Post a Comment