Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Happenings

Here are some pictures from our fall this far. Sorry, I haven't been great about updating. I have gotten busy.



Apple Picking!



Making Apple Dumplings! They may not look pretty, but they tasted good!! We also made apple pie, but I didn't get a picture of this.
Dog sitting for Mo and Justin. Hapa is his name. We enjoyed a nice walk in the fall weather while dogsitting.Getting my craft on! I got Joel's scarf done! We decorated for fall and I have more pictures of different crafts, but I cannot put them up here until after Christmas! Also, I am now knitting leg warmers for a friend that lives in Florida. Who would have thought someone in FL would need leg warmers.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Winter weather in FL is cold & wet. Damp cold. Like going to the beach in November.

Yay leg warmers!

Granted, my window of opportunity will be much shorter than say, someone who lives in the Midwest.