I read another blog called The Pleated Poppy. I'm a bit inspired by her posts. It is actually where I got the idea to paint crates and make them into a bookshelf/organizer for our toys. Well, she does a weekly posts on Wednesday's called What I Wore Wednesday. I'm linking up with her and I think I am going to try to do the same thing. She is also a stay at home mom and as those of us in the same boat can relate to--it is extremely easy to stay in pj's all day! I am not opposed to this and you will find us at home in pj's some days. But, this type of blog post will encourage me to do a few less of those. :)
I only took one picture this week--today. Also, I apologize for the crummy picture--cell phone and dirty mirror--I need to try my Norwex on this one. It is the only full length mirror in our rental...I guess that maybe should go on my list if I want to do this.
Necklace: Christmas gift
Sweater: Target
Stripped Tank: Cabi
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: JustFab.com
I also think this will be a fun way to try new outfits. :)
Maybe you'll get a few more pics next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment