Christmas was great this year!
Christmas eve, we headed to church for a candlelight service. It was beautiful. After church, we put the kids to bed and then Joel and I had a lovely steak dinner. It was delicious.
 |
| Our meal |
 |
| Happy birthday Jesus cupcakes! |
Joel and I then were very excited to fill the stockings and add a few more gifts under the tree. Kyper did great not asking about opening presents before Christmas, although he saw me wrap most of the ones that were not for him. He had fun doing some Christmas shopping with me too. I am pretty proud of my little guy for being so helpful and understanding in not just getting gifts but also giving!
Christmas morning we woke up pretty early thanks to Kyper's "amazing" schedule. Kyper did great waiting for the rest of us to wake up. I am not sure he really realized it was actually THE day we had been talking about...he seemed to think everyday was Christmas since we put up the decorations. :)
We opened our stockings and then had a yummy breakfast of sticky buns. Oh the ooey gooey goodness...good thing we only have them like once a year. We then headed back into the living room and opened the presents under the tree. Kyper was so excited and did so great! Anja was pretty happy too. She really didn't know what was happening, but loved to crawl around getting the bows. I could have just wrapped a bunchs of bows and she would have been happy.
 |
| Kyper and Anja with their stockings. Kyper is pulling out an owl puppet. Anja got some hair bows. |
 |
| She also got some girly sippy cups that she can start practicing with. |
I love this one, because when I asked Kyper what he wanted to get Anja.
He adamently told me "a rhinoceros." So, I had to get her a rhino from
Kyper. Good thing amazon.com came through and I found one for a penny
plus shipping. (also, because of swagbucks, it cost me nothing.) He
was so excited to get a rhino for her and she loves sticking it in her
mouth.
We then played for a little while and Anja napped. Around noon, we were in the car headed for the west side of the state to spend some time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment