Thanksgiving: We did a quick one day trip to Holland. Joel had Thanksgiving day off, but had to be back to work on Friday. So, we headed out on Wednesday night to optimize our time. We had dinner with my family and then headed up to Grand Haven for Joel's extended family party. Then we were back in the car for our trip home. Here are just a few pictures.
| My parents' new table--Anja couldn't figure out why she couldn't grab the book. |
| Anja and GGma Phillips |
| This is my favorite decoration of the year. :) |
Anja turned 7 months
Kyper fell asleep...
We celebrated Sinterklaas Day by giving the kids their Christmas Pajamas.
Kyper and I made Christmas cookies and consumed too many. Kyper and Joel made sea foam and consumed too much.
Anja started pulling herself up. (Oh, did I mention she started crawling a week or so before Thanksgiving?)
Anja also has enough hair for a little bow. Thanks Auntie Mungo!
I will do a separate post for Christmas and our time in Holland.

No comments:
Post a Comment