| Anja--happy |
| Anja--not so happy |
| Still not happy, but at least Daddy took me out of those crunchy leaves. |
| Kyper |
It was pretty nice last week and about half of our leaves were on the ground, so I told Kyper that we needed to go outside and play in the leaves. He loved it. He would help me rake/sweep the leaves into the piles and then play in them. We had four huge piles over the course of two days of raking (front yard-one day, backyard the next). I had hoped to do it while Anja was napping, but we didn't get to it during her naptime. So, I got the front pack out and she got to hang out with us. She was happy there, but then dad got home and we tried to put her in the leaf pile--she was not happy with that. The second day when we raked, Kyper had fun driving his little car right into one of the piles.
In Dearborn, we are able to rake our leaves right into the street. We had our entire curb lined with leaves up to my waist or higher. And guess what--the other half of our leaves dropped this week. So, I guess we will be raking some more.

No comments:
Post a Comment