Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Decorating

I did an idea I found via pinterest the other day.  I headed to Michael's and Family Dollar and got some ornaments.  The lady at Family Dollar looked at me and asked if I was already putting up Christmas decorations.  I said no, I was making something and needed to do it before Thanksgiving or it wasn't going to be done in time to use for Christmas.  


It was so easy.  You just use a wire hanger and turn it into a circle and thread the ornaments on.  (But first, I hot glued the tops on the ornaments, so they didn't pop apart--this was a tip I got from the blog I found via Pinterest.)  Here are some pictures from the process.



Apparently, I didn't get any pictures of the final product.  It turned out very well (still deciding if I I like the ribbon/rope I got to hang it with.)  I'll take a picture of it when it gets back upstairs and on our door.

Click here is the link for the original blog if you want more detailed instructions.

No comments: