Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Guessing Game

Well, we are under the 100 day mark of this pregnancy.   When did that happen??!!  This pregnancy seems to be going much faster; maybe it is because my days are full of taking care of a 2 year old.  (Funny side note: I have been asking Kyper how old he is and his response is "Three in July".)

I set up a fun guessing game for little Tator Tot.  I did this for Blueberry aka Kyper last time and it was fun to see when people thought he'd be born and what gender.  Therefore I wanted to do it again for this little babe.  Click HERE for the link. The GameID is TatorTot.

We have been taking pictures of the growing baby belly, but they are not on this computer, so I guess you will get a collage of that in another post.  I also have some other posts to write that will include pictures.  One about our weekend trip to Holland where we were able to see lake effect snow and another about our friends' visit to Detroit.

No comments: