Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Activities

We have gotten quite a bit of snow this year and let me just say Ky loves it.  He doesn't stand at the window longing to go out, but whenever we go outside he really enjoys himself.

On Saturday we took him sledding.   I actually did not do any sledding.  I let the boys enjoy that activity, while I took pictures. :)  I think Kyper loved it.  We walked to a little hill about three blocks away.  Ky got a ride in the sled there and back.  It was really snowing that afternoon, because we only stayed out about 20 minutes and by the time we walked back the sled tracks and our footprints were covered with snow.  You couldn't even see where we had walked.
Snowflakes on lashes...these are a few of my favorite things.

At the top, getting ready to go down.


Whoohoo!

How daddy got Ky up the hill.

On Sunday afternoon, Joel took Ky out to our backyard to play with the snow there.  He loved playing in the snow.  He couldn't walk, due to the depth of the snow, but once we set him down he had a blast.

Stuck?

How can I not love this kid?!

Just to show you how deep the snow is.

I had to show of his hat hair. (Can you believe I had it cut after Christmas?  It already needs to be cut again.)

1 comment:

JP and Katie said...

Wow!!! You have gotten a lot of snow. That's great that Kyper enjoys it so much! His big smile in the pictures makes me want to go play in the snow!