We have 20 more days to wait. Where in the world is God going to send us? We don't know. But, in the meantime we are living our lives.
What else is happening in our lives? Well, we had a blizzard, then we had a few short but wonderful days of spring like weather in which the snow all melted. Then we got 10-12 more inches of snow in one night. Joy. I am done with the cold and snow by this point in the year. But, I did learn the joy of snow-blowing yesterday. Our neighbor let us borrow hers. I got to snow-blow while Joel got some playtime in with Kyper. Ky was playing outside, but once the snow-blower turned on, he was ready to go inside.
Kyper learned that I will let him spin in the office chair. He asks nicely to go up in the chair and then either laughs while he spins or has a super serious face. I took a video. After this video, he grabbed his two teddy bears, Elmo, his two blankets and a small pillow. He put those on the chair and then spun them around. The next thing I know he joined them. It was goofy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, the Kyper video definitely gives me my smile for the day. How cute! We're praying for you and Joel, as waiting is definitely no fun and hoping that things work out well.
Post a Comment