Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hide and Seek

Kyper has a new favorite game...Hide and Seek.

He loves to go and hide and have people look for him.  Now, like any toddler he doesn't always stay in the spot he found.  He often stays for a few seconds and then comes to make sure we are seeking.  He also tends to hide in the same spot over and over especially at his own home.


If you play hide and seek with Kyper you will make an instant friend.  I know that is one reason that he loved Scott and Stephanie so much when we visited them over break.


Two more silly things about Kyper and Hide and Seek while we were on the west side of the state.
1.  He found the best spot at Joel's parents' house...behind the towels that were hanging from the oven's door.  We captured this moment:



2.  I was playing cards with my sisters-in-law, my mom and my grandma.  My brothers and dad were watching football.  Kyper was playing with my nieces.  Earlier he had found a good hiding spot in my old bedroom--the closet.  He even was able to pull the door (accordion door) to get behind it.  So, at one point I see him walk down the hallway and I mention to Joy "Oh, he is probably is going to hide."  I assumed my nieces were looking for him.  Apparently not though--probably 10 to 15 minutes later he comes out.  Joy and I look at each other and laugh.  He was just sitting and waiting to be found and I guess he had waited long enough.  We realized no one went looking for him.  He hadn't gotten into anything.  I just can imagine him standing in the closet just waiting quietly and patiently.  Goofball.

1 comment:

Katrina @ Pics, Pages & Purls said...

So cute...if Z-man is quiet than I have to hurry up and find him because he is either into trouble or taking off his clothes. :)