Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

18 months...

Warning, this is just an update on our last doctor's appointment.  (We haven't had any major adventures since the car, but I felt the need to update this thing. :))

When did Kyper get to be a little boy and not my baby anymore?  Where have the last 18 months gone?  Well, we took him to the doctor on Tuesday.  Joel actually got to go too, because we had such an early appointment and he didn't have to go in until later that morning.  Here are the stats:

Weight--25lbs, 13oz (25-50%)
Height--34 inches (that is a 4 inch growth spurt from where he was at 15 mos.)  I guess the Dutch genes are kicking in.  (over the 95th percentile.)

He isn't a big fan of the doctor.  Joel said he'd have to get his stethoscope and other tools out more to get him more used to it.  I'd be a fan of that plan.  He really didn't like the nurse either, but who likes someone that pokes you with a needle.

After the doctor, we had a play date with Kyper's friends.  Haha who am I kidding, play dates are really a way for moms to stay sane.  Kyper may not say it, but yesterday was a good day.  (Nope, he won't say that, because he doesn't really have many words yet.  I'll try to enjoy the non-talking stage, because I hear once they start it never stops. :))

If you are still reading this, cool.  If not I thought I would end it on a few current pictures.
Doesn't look extremely comfortable, but it was pretty cute when I saw these two guys like this.

Chasing Smokey.  He loves dogs.

Clearing the snow off the slide.  He loves playing in the snow.

Running in the slush at the zoo.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh! He does look more like a little boy! I guess he did at Christmas too, but he is growing!

My baby is almost potty trained already! Time flies...