Rick and Monique came out to West Michigan for a family reunion, so Joel, Kyper and I headed to that side of the state to see them. We went Friday late afternoon and made it time to eat dinner with my parents and Grandma VF.
On Saturday morning, we met up with Rick and Monique. We had a great breakfast at my parents and then took them to Holland State Park. Here are pictures:


In the afternoon, we headed to Joel's parents. From there we headed to the Yacht Club. Leah and Aren were also in town from Milwaukee. So, I sat at the pool with Leah while Joel, Aren, and his dad went sailing. Kyper was taking a nap at Joel's parent's house, so Joel's mom stayed behind until he woke up. A big bonus of the weekend was that Stephanie was in town from Florida!! So, she joined up with us!
Me and my best friend Stephanie! I think we look pretty good in our pool attire!

Yes, Kyper went sailing.
No comments:
Post a Comment