Sunday, October 4, 2009
Photo Shoot
Joel asked me the other day about when we need to have Kyper's pictures taken. I didn't really give him an answer, because I knew we really couldn't afford things like this at the moment. Well, Kyper was looking exceptionally cute on Friday, so I decided to try to take our own 3 month pictures. Joel got off of work early that day, so he was around. I started getting out a blanket and sheet for a back drop. I started taking pictures and Joel said "Maybe we could use these for his 3 month pictures." I hadn't told him my idea, I just started, so I responded, "Yup, that's what I thought and why I am doing this." Fortunately, Joel loved the idea and took over the camera. He is a better photographer than me. (I am thinking that if this whole medical school thing doesn't work out, he could be a professional photographer. ;)) We had many pictures to choose from, but here are our top three. I used Shutterfly and are getting a few printed for some family.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Julie, (and joel) he is truly adorable!! and who cares about professional pictures you get to say you took his three month photos, how cool is that!! This way you can print as many as you want!!! and your family can print their own too, its waaay better. Take care you guys! Kyper's got a great smile!!
So cute!!!
Hey, I did the same thing! U can't even tell they aren't professional! And it's a lot of fun! :) He is so adorable, that's all you need is a smile!
You guys rock! These are awesome.
Hi Julie! How can you stand it? Kyper is so cute. Your pictures are great. Thank you for sharing them.
Love to you and all.
Post a Comment