This isn't a place where I normally vent, but I am so frustrated right now! Okay, so every other month I have to print tenant newsletters. And, every other month our copier gives me a headache when I try to do this. It hasn't ever been this bad, though. It won't even print one. I have to print 400! I wanted to have all of them printed before Friday at 11, when we are suppose to leave for MI. (This way I can mail them out when I get back on the 29th.) Yea, I can tell with our "lovely" copier that isn't going to happen. I was going to propose going through Office Max to print them, but the estimated cost is around $800. Not going to happen.
Have you ever seen the movie Office Space? I totally want to take the copier to an open field and smash it with a sledge hammer like they do to the fax/copier in that movie.
So, my first prayer request is that the copier starts to work effeciently and effectively, so I can print all 400 newsletters by Friday at 11!
My second prayer request is that the weather stays clear and non-icy throughout the midwest (especially 1-80, I-94, and I-96)! I really really want to leave for MI on Friday. They are predicting winter storms starting in IA on Thursday night at 6pm going till Friday morning. Pray that the system stalls or comes earlier so by Friday late morning it is okay to travel.
Okay enough with my venting. Tracy wanted to recipe for the Crustless Pumpkin Pie I made for Thanksgiving, so I am ending with that:
1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
1 can FF evaporated milk (12 oz)
3 egg whites
½ tsp salt
2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. vanilla
1/3 c. splenda
Combine all and beat until smooth. Pour into a sprayed pie plate. Bake at 400 15 minutes or at 325 for 45 minutes.
Put in fridge until cold. Serve cold
Serves 8 1 piece= 1 points
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Stupid Machines!!! ARGGGG
I hope that the nasty machine will copy the stuff, that the roads are clear, that the other drivers are SAFE, that you and Joel have a GREAT time in MI, and that you take time to REST and have FUN! See you after the break!
I found the perfect field for a dead copier party this summer! Just call and I'll take you there!
Thanks Julie for the recipe!
Hope things get better with the copier... I personally hate technology with a passion, mainly b/c it never does what I want it too and I never know how to fix it. How did we ever make it before computers, faxes, cell phones, and copiers? As much as I hate these things I'm certain i would have died if i was a frontier woman...
Post a Comment