Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Memories

Memory Lane...

I got this from a friend Debbi's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Debbi said...

Hum, I remember when you first moved here and didn't have your job yet you would hang out with all the mommies! It was great you would come to lunch bunch and sit on the playground with us and knit while we watched our kids!

Stephanie said...

Haha! I was trying to see how far back I could think. I remember: Riding to preschool in the car with you and Rebecca and we'd get very excited to ride down the big hill on Fairview. AND I remember going to your house to play once after preschool and you wouldn't jump on the trampoline with me. So I started to try. So David told you to. But you still wouldn't. So I got homesick and your mom brought me home.

Anonymous said...

I remember when we went shopping at the outlets and all the girls were shopping for their kids and I was SOOOOOOOO thankful you were there so I had someone to shop with that wasn't buying for kids! I had tons of fun with you that day.
By the way I haven't seen you forever! How is your summer going? Hope you got some time off and were able to enjoy your hubby and fam!

Anne-Marie said...

ahh yes....the playground! I remember watching you guys move in! I felt like such a dork, b/c we were outside playing, but mason was just a baby, so all I could was sit and watch you move all your stuff!! I felt a little better when Jon went to help, but still felt a little dumb!

Becky Rozema said...

I remember camping a YOUNG!!! You and Joel always go sailing and are such fun around the campfires!

Amy S said...

One of my most scary moments of all time was with you, Julie! Remember in San Diego at the beach (after the Tijuana service project) swimming in the HUGE waves and being tossed and pummeled underwater about 30 feet. Yikes! I think we both came up choking on ocean water and our bathing suits full of seaweed!!!