Amy tagged me, so here it goes. The trick is I can only answer questions with one word.
1. Where is your cell phone: charging
2. Your significant other: Wonderful
3. Your hair: straight
4. Your Mother: Caring
5. Your Father: Kind
6. Your favorite thing: strawberries
7. Your dream last night: mystery
8. Your favorite drink: lemonade
9. Your dream/goal: Heaven
10. The room you're in: living
11. Your hobby: knitting
12. Your fear: loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Michigan
14. What you're not: cold
15. Muffins: blueberry
16. One of your wish list items: house
17. Where you grew up: Zeeland
18. The last thing you did: napped
19. What are you wearing: pj's
20. Favorite gadget: computer
21. Your pets: Hat-Trick
22. Your computer: Joel's
23. Your mood: content
24. Missing someone: Family
25. Your car: Jetta
26. Something you are not wearing: Shoes
27. Favorite store: Meijer
28. Your favorite color: Red
29. When is the last time you laughed: today
30. Last time you cried: Sunday
So, I guess I maybe should tag some people: How about Steph, Aup, and Amanda?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gosh, I've been out of it! Just found my tag! I threw it in my Myspace Blog since I just posted, but will someday add it in Blogspot when I need a topic....
love you girl.
Post a Comment