I had a huge work project at the end of August, so I was at the project site for 5 days straight for about 11-12 hours the majority of those days. And, well Joel is a 2nd year neuro resident, so he has crazy hours too. Needless to say, our house was a disaster. I was home this past week, so I motivated myself (and Joel helped when he was home) to clean! Our entire house from basement up is now clean. I know it won't stay that way with two little ones in the house, but man it feels so good. Kyper helped us clean too--he helped spray the windex on the windows, he loves to help put the "bubbles" in the dishwasher and washing machine, and he loves to wash the table.
As we were cleaning our upstairs, I realized I had never posted pictures to show my readers our office space and bedroom. (I know--only over a year late.) So, here you go:
 |
| Office Area--we love the built in shelving. The door leads to some attic space (we have a little attic on each side of the room). |
 |
| Bedroom--the verse above our bed is "He will quiet you with his love" Zeph. 3:17 |
 |
| Dresser |
 |
| Closet | | | | |
To end, I just needed to post this...isn't she the cutest?!
 |
| Playing |
No comments:
Post a Comment