| It's my mom necklace. I love it! |
However, I don't want to get anything new right now--I first want to lose some weight. I'm saying this here, so I am more accountable. I know I am not huge, but I also know I am not at a healthy weight for my height and body. After I get back from Seattle, in July, (I'm in a wedding and do not want any extra alterations done on the dress), my friend and I are going to join weight watchers. I have done it in the past and it worked. I feel motivated to do this and now a little more accountable since I am putting this on the blog. Besides eating healthier, I want to start exercising more. Any suggestions for exercise with 2 kiddos and a husband that is at work a lot? Although, I really dislike running, I might be willing to give it a try...the thing holding me back besides the dislike is my asthma. Any asthmatics out there that run? Other things I would like to do, is start swimming laps and perhaps a Zumba class. The things with those is cost at this point. But, I know if I pay for something, I am more motivated to go and get my money's worth. (Which is actually another pro to Weight Watchers, if I am paying for the program, I want to make it worth my money!) There you have it, my goal for my 29 year old self is to lose some weight and get back to a healthier self by eating better and exercising more.

1 comment:
Julie,
Love the necklace! John has asthma and runs. When he first started running (or when he hasn't for awhile and starts again), it wasn't easy. However, just like with any activity, the more he did it and the more in shape he becomes, the easier it is and the less he even needs to use his inhaler.
I also enjoy Zumba and it's fun, but it is really quite a hard workout! You can do it! :) I'm already looking forward to post-baby workouts :)
Post a Comment