We were eating dinner on Monday night. Kyper decided he was done and we excused him from the table to go wash his hands. He was taking a rather long time. We had started potty training that day as well, so Joel decided to check if everything was okay or to see if he had an accident. Joel happened upon a very clean mess.
The soap dispenser we had in the bathroom had gotten jammed and the pump hardly worked. So, yesterday I just unscrewed the pump part and just poured a little soap out each time I used it. Joel and I never really screwed it back on, so this clean mess was not just Kyper's doing. We keep the soap in his reach so he can do wash by himself. We had quite a bit of soap left in this dispenser, so when he washed his hands he got quite a bit of soap and bubbles. He had a great time playing in the bathroom that night. And all we could do was laugh. Fortunately, it was an easy clean up job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome!! Love it.
Post a Comment